The chance to shape the future of one of the world's most prestigious corporations.
- The opportunity to develop into a senior global company leader.
- An exceptional level of training, development and practical experience.
- The opportunity to fulfill your potential.
- A competitive remuneration package throughout your career.
- Intellectual challenges and personal responsibility.
- A stimulating working environment, centered around diverse teams, coupled with cutting-edge technology.
- A real job from day one.
ExxonMobil offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that compares favorably with similar companies in Australia. Compensation levels are reviewed regularly, with the structure designed to recognise performance, responsibility and experience. Employees participate in the ExxonMobil Super Plan, into which the Company provides 12% contributions.
Additional Financial Benefits
- 25% discount on petroleum products purchased in Australia using an employee fuel card.
- Share Ownership Scheme - voluntary contributions can be made to purchase ExxonMobil shares in the Share Plan.
- 4 weeks annual leave entitlement with 22.5% Annual Leave Loading.
- Options to salary sacrifice to novate a car lease
- Generous Education Refund Policy.
- Access to a Corporate Health Insurance plan for discounted private health insurance.
- Employee Credit Union.
- ExxonMobil's Workplace Flexibility Programs aim to address employees' needs for flexible work arrangements at various points in their careers. Our programs include adjustable work hours, working from home, annual leave purchase, part time work and career breaks of up to one year.
- Fitness facilities or subsidised gym membership.
- Enhanced provision for family friendly policies e.g. maternity, and paternity leave, subsidised child care referral service and access to high quality, competitively priced child care.
- Active company social clubs.
- Employee Assistance Program - a free, confidential advice service for all aspects of life management.
Relocation support and benefits may be provided to candidates that need to relocate as part of their employment with ExxonMobil.