Find your nearest 7-Eleven store at www.7eleven.com.au/stores or call the 7-Eleven customer service centre on 1800 247 711.
For more information regarding Mobil fuel products please call the Mobil customer service centre on
1800 105 961.
Introducing the new and improved additised Mobil fuels
A detergent additive is injected into all Mobil petrol and diesel available at 7-Eleven stores. The additive is designed to improve engine performance by helping vehicle engines run more smoothly. It also works to help remove harmful deposits from vital engine parts that build up over time.
Whichever fuel you pump, the new Mobil fuels at 7-Eleven stores help provide better fuel economy. Our new fuels also have new names:
- Supreme+ 98 (98 Octane) is a premium grade petrol enhanced with a high quality multifunctional additive package for high performance vehicles. Supreme+ 98 is engineered for top performance and helps to improve engine responsiveness, engine efficiency, fuel economy and emissions.
- Extra 95 (95 Octane) is a premium grade petrol that helps to improve engine responsiveness, fuel economy and emissions.
- Special Unleaded 91 (91 Octane) that helps to improve fuel economy, emissions and provides corrosion protection.
- Special E10 94 (94 Octane) contains up to 10% Ethanol that helps to improve fuel economy, emissions and provides corrosion protection.
- Special Diesel is suitable for use in all diesel powered engines currently on the road in Australia. It provides a cleaner and faster fill and helps to improve fuel economy, emissions and provides corrosion protection.
All Mobil petrol and diesel grades meet Australian Fuel Quality Standards. Available at 7-Eleven stores in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Perth, Western Australia (excludes Special E10 94 in Perth).
- Emissions refers to carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and/or nitrogen oxides.
- Claims are based on one of the following
- internal or third party vehicle engine testing; and/or
- government publications; and/or
- industry or scientific literature.
- Basis for Mobil additised fuel comparison is versus unadditised fuel of the same grade.
- Claims for fuels containing ethanol are compared with ethanol fuels without additive.
- Clean-up of diesel injectors was demonstrated via testing of randomly selected "on the road" vehicles.
- Engine type, driving behavior and other factors may also impact fuel and vehicle performance.
- Mobil additised fuels are available at participating 7-Eleven stores only.